The Brookfield features a classic style that is sure to enhance any homes' decor.
The stylish Brookfield Masonry Fireplace Glass Door is designed with beauty and style in mind.
This door features a 2" outer frame that is simplistic and classic. This door features full-vision glass doors that allow you to see your fire without any obstructions blocking your view. This door is well made and provides a sense of safety to your gathering area around the hearth. You will enjoy the comfort and peace of mind that this classic door brings to your hearth. The handles are placed near the top for easy gripping so that you will be able to easily tend your fire.
Add this timeless door to your fireplace and you will enjoy many relaxing hours gathered around your fire with your family and friends.
By completing the steps below you will be able to customize your door to your personal tastes and needs.
Custom Made | Ships Within: 3 to 4 Weeks
- Firebox Type: Zero Clearance
- Door Style: Cabinet | Tracked Bi-Fold | Trackless Bi-Fold
- Shape: Rectangle
- Style: Traditional
- Material: Extruded Aluminum
- Color: Ancient Age | Black | Brass | Brite Black | Brite Brass | Classic Bronze | Copper Vein | Espresso | Granite | Graphite | Iron | Mahogany | Natural Iron | Nickel | Solar Bronze | Toffee
- Width: 22" - 52"
- Height: 18" - 48"
- Door Fit: Inside | Overlap
- Glass Type: Ceramic | Tempered
- Glass Tint: Bronze | Clear | Gray
- Mesh Screen: Optional
- Damper: Hidden Damper
- Airtight Option: None
- Child Protection Feature: Safety Lock
- Color Family: Black | Brass | Bronze | Copper | Iron | Nickel
- Made in USA: Yes
1 Year Limited Warranty
Design Specialties, LLC warrants the glass enclosures to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. Design Specialties, LLC warrants the metal work (exclusive of the finish) contained in the glass enclosures to be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of installation. Discoloration of any frame piece is caused by over firing and is considered abuse of the enclosure.