The Buckingham is an all steel, heavy duty glass door enclosure made in the United States. The Legend is made from beautifully finished, rugged, lasercut steel frames with no seams, no welds, and no sagging hinges.
The glass comes in grey, clear, or bronze to add that special attention to detail every homeowner is looking for. You can also give your vertical sides a 1/2" or 1" bevel to enhance the style of the door. The legend can be installed as either an inside or overlap fit to help you find that perfect door for your fireplace.
Add this beautifully crafted Arch Door to your fireplace and you will love the style and beauty that is brought to your hearth. This door will fit with any decor and you can easily customize this door to your needs with beveled colored glass.
Custom Made | Ships Within: 3 to 4 Weeks
- Firebox Type: Masonry
- Door Style: Cabinet | Trackless Bi-Fold
- Shape: Arch
- Style: Traditional
- Material: Steel
- Material Thickness: 3/16"
- Finish: Polished | Powder Coat | Satin
- Color: Ancient Age | Autumn Glow | Aztec Gold | Black | Brass | Brite Black | Bronze Burst | Cast Bronze | Cast Iron | Classic Bronze | Copper | Copper Fire | Copper Vein | Dark Pewter | Espresso | Gator Black | Granite | Graphite | Iron | Mahogany | Natural Iron | Old World Bronze | Rust | Rustic Black | Shark Skin | Silver | Solar Bronze | Toffee | Venetian Bronze
- Width: 22" -52"
- Height: 18" - 48"
- Door Fit: Inside | Overlap
- Glass Type: Ceramic | Tempered
- Glass Thickness: 1/4"
- Glass Tint: Bronze | Clear | Gray
- Damper: None
- Airtight Option: None
- Child Protection Feature: Safety Lock
- Assembly Required: Required
- Color Family: Black | Brass | Bronze | Brown | Copper | Gold | Gray | Iron | Nickel | Orange | Pewter | Silver
- Made in USA: Yes
1 Year Limited Warranty
Design Specialties, LLC warrants the glass enclosures to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. Design Specialties, LLC warrants the metal work (exclusive of the finish) contained in the glass enclosures to be free from defects in the materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of installation. Discoloration of any frame piece is caused by over firing and is considered abuse of the enclosure.