Napoleon Arlington™ Gas Stove GDS20
The Napoleon Arlington™ Gas Stove crafted in cast iron, with its slender, space saving design and 45° venting, is perfect for smaller rooms. The Arlington™ is available in painted black or a porcelain enamel Majolica brown finishes and comes standard with a MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panel. Even though small in size, it holds a large PHAZERAMIC™ burner system, PHAZER® log set and brightly glowing ember bed that can be viewed through the European styled ceramic glass viewing area.
- UNIT INCLUDES: SAFETY BARRIER, MILLIVOLT GAS VALVE WITH BUILT-IN ADJUSTABLE FLAME HEAT CONTROL, EXCLUSIVE PHAZERAMIC™ BURNER EMBER BED AND LOGS, PORCELAIN REFLECTIVE REAR PANEL, PIEZO IGNITOR, CERAMIC GLASS, ON/OFF SWITCH AND SAFETY "PILOT ON" INDICATOR LIGHT. BATHROOM/BEDROOM/BEDSITTING ROOM/MOBILE HOME APPROVED.
- 50% FLAME/HEAT ADJUSTMENT FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY.
- DIRECT VENT CAST IRON GAS STOVE (45 DEGREE VENT)
|Model||GDS20 The Arlington|
|BTU (Input)||Natural Gas||Propane|
|Front Width||19 1/4"|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes|
|Minimum Clearances To Combustibles||Corner||Rear||Sides|
|Certified under Canadian and American National Standards: ANSI Z21.50, CSA 2.22 for vented gas fireplaces.|
- Up to 20,000 BTU's
- Glass Size: 13"h x 14"w
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Heat Radiating Ceramic Glass
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.