Napoleon Banff™ Series Wood Stove 1400C
The Napoleon Banff™ 1400 Wood Stove features Napoleon’s advanced wood burning technology that provides you with the cleanest, most efficient heating experience. With an impressive 70,000 BTU’s, the Banff™ 1400 comfortably heats up to 2,000 square feet. The solid cast iron design boasts a European style, a single decorative arched door with ceramic glass and a large view of the fire. An elegant and convenient lift top lid exposes the hotter surface of the stove’s heavy gauge steel top – ideal for quick cooking.
- UNIT INCLUDES: FULL FRONT WITH CONCEALED HINGES, CERAMIC GLASS, REAR SHIELD, ASH PAN, REFRACTORY LINED FIREBOX
- CAST IRON EPA WOOD BURNING STOVE
- The Napoleon 1400C Wood Stove is constructed of a solid cast iron and has European design.
- The Napoleon 1400C Wood Burning Stove has a solid cast iron hinged lid that conveniently lifts up to allow pots or kettles to rest directly on the large, hot surface of the actual stove top.
- A single arched cast iron door with ceramic glass is an attractive feature of this Napoleon Wood Burning Stove.
- A standard rear shield reduces clearances to combustibles with the Napoleon Wood Burning Stove.
- The napoleon 1400C is available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown and traditional painted black
- The Wood Burning Napoleon Stove 1400C has a concealed ash pan for convenient maintenance.
- This Wood burning Stove has a 6" flue for economical installations.
- The Napoleon 1400C is equipped with an optional blower for added heat circulation.
- An optional outside air kit for the Napoleon Wood Stove can be purchased for your convenience.
- This wood burning Stove is mobile home approved.
- 6" venting
- The Wood Stove 1400C has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Full refractory lined firebox allows complete combustion and higher efficiency
- Napoleon's advanced wood burning technology
|BTU||Heat Output*||High Output (High Burn)**|
|11,400 - 41,300||70,000|
|Firebox Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.25|
|Area Heated (sq. ft.)***||800 - 2,000+|
|Burn Time (Hours)||8|
|Log Size (Max)||18"|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes (USA Only)|
|Blower Kit Available||Yes|
|Single wall chimney connector from stove to combustibles||6"||12"||12|
|With approved double wall pipe from stove to combustibles||4"||6"||10"|
|Weight Of Bricks||145 lbs.|
|Weight Without Bricks, Doors or Faceplates||305 lbs.|
|If the stove is to be installed on a combustible floor, it must be placed on an approved non-combustible hearth pad, that extends 8" (200 mm) beyond the stove sides and back, and 18" (455 mm) to the front. Clearances can be reduced with shielding acceptable to local authorities. Reduced installation must comply with NFPA211 or CAN/CSA-B365.|
*EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/h with softwood test fuel (for emissions only), no refueling.
**Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
***Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and firewood used.
- Up to 70,000 BTU's
- Glass Size: 10 1/2"h x 16 1/4"w
- EPA Certified
- Solid Cast Iron European Design
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.