Napoleon Fiberglow® Series Gas Log Set GL18
With the Napoleon Fiberglow™ 18 Gas Log Set you can transform your tired wood fireplace into an efficient work of art. The Fiberglow™ 18 installs with ease, only needing your existing gas line. The Fiberglow™ 18’s hand painted logs are unique to every box and Napoleon’s exclusive fiber burner produces the highest and most realistic flames in the industry. The heat that the Fiberglow™ 18 produces warms the logs as well. They radiate the heat out into your space making you cozy and warm while enjoying an effortless fire. There is no remodelling required for the Fiberglow™ 18 Gas Log Set. It uses your existing wood burning fireplace space to vent.
- Infrared heat radiates back into the room for additional heat
- Complete with solid cast iron andirons & grate, large charcoal embers and 5 lbs. lava rock/cinders
- 100% electric ignition
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Packaged as one complete system for ease of installation
- Available in clean burning natural gas or propane
- Turn on and off with the flick of a switch
- Controls are hidden from view but easy to access
- Up to 55,000 BTU's
- Dimensions, 16"h x 20 3/8"w x 13"d
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Cost Effective
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Model||Minimum Size Fireplace Opening|
|18” GVFL18||24” GVFL24||30” GVFL30|
*Allow 4-6” additional height for optimum flame appearance.
Certified under: ANSI Z21.11.2a-2008 gas fired room heater: Volume II, unvented room heaters. ANSI Z21.60b-2004 / CSA 2.26b-2004 decorative gas appliances for installation in solid-fuel burning appliances.
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.