Napoleon Fiberglow® Series Gas Log Set GL30
Install a Napoleon Fiberglow™ 30 Gas Log Set into your inefficient wood burning fireplace. Instead of chopping and hauling wood you can just flip a switch and relax in front of a roaring fire. With the most realistic and highest flames in the industry, the Napoleon Fiberglow™ is 30-inches of cozy comfort. The Fiberglow™ 30 installs into an existing wood fireplace opening and uses the chimney to vent. No major renovations needed. The infrared heat from the flames warms the ceramic fiber logs. When you are done and the fire has been turned off the Fiberglow™ 30 will continue to heat your space until the logs have cooled.
- Infrared heat radiates back into the room for additional heat
- Complete with solid cast iron andirons & grate, large charcoal embers and 5 lbs. lava rock/cinders
- 100% electric ignition
- Back-up control system ensures reliable use, even during power failures
- Flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Turn on and off with the flick of a switch
- Controls are hidden from view but easy to access
- Up to 65,000 BTU's
- Dimensions, 16"h x 30"w x 13"d
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Easy Installation
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Model||Minimum Size Fireplace Opening|
|18” GVFL18||24” GVFL24||30” GVFL30|
*Allow 4-6” additional height for optimum flame appearance.
Certified under: ANSI Z21.11.2a-2008 gas fired room heater: Volume II, unvented room heaters. ANSI Z21.60b-2004 / CSA 2.26b-2004 decorative gas appliances for installation in solid-fuel burning appliances.
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.