Napoleon Grandville™ 36" Gas Fireplace BGD36CF
Napoleon’s popular 36" fireplace is also available as a clean face unit. The hideaway door allows easy access to the hidden control panel to complement the louvre-free view of the firebox. The heat radiating glass, beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®, realistic PHAZER® log set, optional surrounds and decorative panels make it a perfect complement to a crisp, contemporary design with plenty of reliable, cozy heat. The perfect fireplace for those wanting a traditional look but a clean face contemporary design, the BGD36CF gives you the best of both worlds.
- UNIT INCLUDES: MILLIVOLT NATURAL GAS VALVE WITH BUILT-IN ADJUSTABLE FLAME/HEAT CONTROL,18" STAINLESS STEEL FLEX CONNECTOR WITH SHUT OFF, DUAL RECEPTACLE JUNCTION BOX, HINGED HEAT RESISTANT GLASS DOOR, PIEZO IGNITOR, EXCLUSIVE PHAZER® GLOWING LOG SET WITH CHARCOAL AND GLOWING EMBERS, CLEAN FACE FRONT WITH HINGED VALVE COMPARTMENT ACCESS DOOR, HARDWARE, 20 FT. WIRE AND FIRESTOP.
- DIRECT VENT CLEAN FACE GAS FIREPLACE (ZERO CLEARANCE TOP OR REAR VENT)
- Up to 17,000 BTU’s
- Clean, clear, louvre-free view
- Hideaway door allows easy access to the hidden control panel
- Built-in adjustable flame and heat control
- Heavy gauge pan burner system and realistic, ceramic fiber, light-weight molded PHAZER® log set for a natural wood burning look
- No electricity required to light or operate – millivolt system ensures reliable use even during power failures
- Equipped with 100% SAFE GUARD™ gas control system
- Optional Sandstone Decorative Brick or MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels
- Decorative brick panels can only be used on top exit installations.
- Optional convenient remote controls
- Optional heat circulating blower
- Optional solid cast iron andirons available in painted black and 24 Karat gold plated finishes
- Optional River Rock kit is available to switch out the existing log set for a more
- Optional contemporary surrounds available in Concave, Wave and Convex styles with your choice of diamond dust pewter or brown finishes
- Wave, Concave and Convex surrounds measure 38"H x 42"W and require modified fireplace clearances and non-combustible materials; consult installation instructions for specifics.
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane (with conversion kit)
- Bathroom, bedroom and bedsitting room approved
- Mobile home approved
- All units are natural gas. If propane is required - please order conversion kit.
- 4" (inner) and 7" (outer) venting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This unit is suitable for Power Vent Kit
- Power vent must extend minimum 10 feet, maximum 110 feet, depending on specific fireplace model. Power vent kit includes: power vent terminal and power vent cord/wire harness (20 ft.), electronic junction control box and 20 ft. of wire are included with power vent adaptor kits where required. Power vent cord/wire harness is 20 feet, if this length is not sufficient to meet the fireplace, splice additional wires in a junction box installed inside the building. Ensure all applicable electrical codes are followed.
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.