Napoleon HD Series® 81 Gas Fireplace HD81
The first See-Thru fireplace in the industry to offer such dynamic choices for firebox design options. The Napoleon High Definition 81 Gas Fireplace features exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™ that radiates a warm glow into the room(s) even when the fireplace is off and a split burner system that produces beautiful YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®. Besides supplying two rooms with exceptional focal points, the High Definition 81 also offers the choice of a traditional PHAZER® log set, a modern CRYSTALINE™ ember bed or a glowing river rock setting. One fireplace, two rooms, exceptional views!
- Reinforced construction and optimized air flow creates an incredible flame
- Proflame 2 electronic gas valve
- Top venting - 8" x 11"
- Clean face fronts included with unit
- Innovative split burner system produces beautiful YELLOW DANCING FLAMES® and provides a huge heating range from 22,000 BTU’s to 60,000 BTU’s
- Improved dual NIGHT LIGHT™ system illuminates the ember bed and firebox while gently adding a glow to the room, even when the firefox is off
- Choice of Mineral Rock, CRYSTALINE™ or PHAZER® log burner assembly
- See Thru, clean face design can be enjoyed from two separate rooms
- Convenient remote controlling the flame, blower and NIGHT LIGHT™ comes standard with the unit
- Optional high output blower system, featuring WHISPER QUIET™ operation
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels or Sandstone brick panels
- Optional coloured glass (clear, amber, black, blue or red) are available to enhance or replace the topaz CRYSTALINE™ glass
- Up to 60,000 BTU's
- Glass Size: 30 3/4"h x 36 3/4"w
- Natural Gas or Propane
- See Thru, Clean Face Design
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.