Napoleon High Country™ 3000 Eco Wood Fireplace NZ3000H
Napoleon’s new High Country™ 3000 Eco has changed to a catalytic fireplace, yes, just like your car. This fireplace has lower emissions then it’s predecessor and burns up to 25% longer, thus a more efficient model while still maintaining its heat.
- Decorative knob allows the operator to bypass the catalyst temporarily, increasing the air flow through the unit to aide in starting a fire or reloading fuel
- Digital catalyst temperature monitor allows the operator to ensure their fireplace is always within the optimal temperature range to provide lowest emissions possible
- Improved air wash system allows glass doors to stay cleaner
- Cast iron baffle and bypass door for durability
- Cast iron front doors provide consistent seal
- Black Andirons come standard
- New catalyst added
- Viewing Area: 31 11/16"h x 40"w
- Burns 25% longer than previous model
- Lower emissions of 3.25g/hr
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.