Napoleon High Country™ 8000 Wood Fireplace NZ8000
The Napoleon High Country™ 8000 is a large, clean face wood fireplace with an exceptionally wide viewing area. The exclusive counterbalanced ZERO GRAVITY™ door system operates the screen and heat radiating ceramic glass independently, allowing the fire to be viewed through either the glass, screen or both. Boasting a large firebox that is lined with custom molded refractory brick, the High Country™ 8000 can hold up to 50 lbs of wood. The powerful air wash system keeps the glass clean while the air sweeps across the ember bed for extremely fast start-ups.
- UNIT INCLUDES: FIREBRICK LINED FIREBOX WITH CAST NAPOLEON INSIGNIA, GRATE, CAST IRON ANDIRONS.
- The Napoleon NZ800 High Country fireplace is a zero clearance wood burning fireplace.
- NZ8000 Wood fireplace dimensions are 40 1/8" (H), 59 5/8" (W), 31 5/16" (D)
- Firebox aerodynamics allow you to open the door without drawing smoke into the room
- ZERO GRAVITY™ glass and screen doors have precision 4 way roller system that has been proven and tested to 50 years of operation
- ZERO GRAVITY™ glass and screen door operate independently
- Flue damper and outside air damper close 100% when not in use to minimize heat loss
- 10" diameter chimney allowed
- Steel andirons in charcoal finish standard
- Outside air control lever standard
- Glass swings open for easy cleaning
- Gloves included with unit
- High efficiency and low emissions are achieved through a non-catalytic high tech design with this Napoleon Wood Fireplace.
- The Napoleon High County NZ8000 comes with heat radiating high temperature ceramic glass.
- The Napoleon NZ8000 High Country Wood Fireplace is EPA Exempt.
- Safety tested to North American Standards: ULC S610, UL 127
- The High Country NZ8000 offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Clean Burning
- Viewing Area: 29 9/16"h x 39 13/16"w
- ZERO GRAVITY™ Door System
- Large Viewing Area
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.