Napoleon Huntsville™ Wood Stove Leg Model 1400ML
The Napoleon Huntsville™ 1400 leg model Wood Stove provides lots of reliable, cozy heat that can easily be adjusted by the single lever burn control. Napoleon’s air wash technology combined with high temperatures keep the viewing glass clean so you can always enjoy the beautiful wood burning flames. With decorative accessories available you can customize your stove to complement your own personal style.
- DELUXE EPA WOOD BURNING STOVE
- An appealing pedestal base provides a well concealed inlet for combustion air, which can be drawn from outside to add even more heating efficiency for the Napoleon 1400.
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn for the Napoleon Wood Burning 1400.
- Wrap around side shields with the 1400 add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles.
- The Napoleon 1400 Pedestal has a large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door.
- An air wash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean with this Napoleon model.
- A large ash dump with convenient folding lid and dual carrying handles add to the ease of cleaning the Napoleon wood Burning Stove.
- An economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations for the Napoleon Pedestal 1400 Wood Stove.
- The upper firebox of the Napoleon 1400 Wood Stove is lined with ceramic fiber baffles.
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox of the Napoleon Pedestal, heated and returned to the room.
- A non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time.
- A full canopy top with trivet deflects heat forward into the room.
- A black trivet, black louvers and black ash pan with lid come standard with the Napoleon 1400 Wood stove.
- The Napoleon 1400 is available in painted black, porcelain enamel black, or almond.
- 6" venting
- The Napoleon 1400 Pedestal Wood Stove has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Economical 6" flue on even the largest models, assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations.
- Primary bottom air feed assists in cold start ups and to revive a small,dying fire.
- Secondary air tube insulated with ceramic fiber and protected with a stainless steel cover plate ensures complete combustion.
- Wrap around side shields add a delicate balance of elegance and functional practicality, helping to disperse heat evenly and reduce clearances to combustibles.
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door.
- High heat ceramic glass provides a safe, unobstructed view of the fire.
- Effective air wash in combination with high temperatures helps keep the viewing glass clean.
- Fully refractory lined firebox, similar to a kiln maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions.
- Ash dump with self-closing door is readily accessible (pedestal & cast iron model).
- Large "king size" functional ash pan (600 cu. inch capacity) with 2 carrying handles lets you conveniently dispose of ashes (pedestal model).
- Folding ash pan lid allows for clean, no-mess ash removal (pedestal model).
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room.
- The single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mix and a clean burn.
|BTU||Heat Output*||High Output (High Burn)**|
|11,400 - 41,300||70,000|
|Firebox Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.25|
|Area Heated (sq. ft.)***||800 - 2,000+|
|Burn Time (Hours)||9|
|Log Size (Max)||18"|
|Emissions (Grams Per Hour)||3.5|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes (USA Only)|
|Blower Kit Available||Yes|
|Single wall chimney connector from stove to combustibles||6"||12"||12"|
|With approved double wall pipe from stove to combustibles||4"||6"||10"|
|Weight Of Bricks||145 lbs.|
|Weight Without Bricks, Doors or Faceplates||250 lbs.|
|If the stove is to be installed on a combustible floor, it must be placed on an approved non-combustible hearth pad, that extends 8" (200mm) beyond the stove sides and back, and 18" (455mm) to the front. Clearances can be reduced with shielding acceptable to local authorities. Reduced installation must comply with NFPA211 or CAN/CSA-B365.|
*EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/h with softwood test fuel (for emissions only), no refueling.
**Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
***Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and firewood used.
- Up to 70,000 BTU's
- Glass Size: 10 1/2"h x 16 1/4"w
- EPA Certified
- Large Viewing Area
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.