Napoleon Linear® 45" Gas Fireplace LHD45
This modern, linear gas fireplace is specifically designed to provide you with a sophisticated fire element that is perfect for both new building and renovation projects. The LHD45 Linear Gas Fireplace comes standard with Napoleon’s exclusive Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed that sparkles with a luxurious glow. To create a dramatic mix, optional river rocks and coloured glass are available to replace or enhance the Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed.
- UNIT INCLUDES: ELECTRONIC IGNITION WITH BATTERY BACK-UP, RIBBON BURNER, EXCLUSIVE "TOPAZ" CRYSTALINETM EMBER BED, STAINLESS STEEL FLEX CONNECTOR WITH SHUT OFF, DUAL RECEPTABLE JUNCTION BOX, PIVOTED HEAT RESISTANT GLASS DOOR, 20 FT. WIRE AND FIRESTOP. NON COMBUSTIBLE FACING MATERIAL INCLUDED. BATHROOM/BEDROOM/BEDSITTING ROOM/MOBILE HOME APPROVED.
- LINEAR GAS FIREPLACE
- Up to 24,000 BTU’s
- Stylo™ glass front is available to complement the contemporary design
- Basic four-sided contemporary surround complete with safety screen is available in Painted Flat Black finish
- Deluxe four-sided contemporary surround complete with safety screen is available in Painted Gloss Black, Painted Satin Brown or Painted Gloss White finishes
- Clean, contemporary design with fuel saving electronic ignition and battery back-up
- Exclusive Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed
- Pivoted glass door that radiates heat into the room
- Premium four-sided contemporary surround complete with safety screen is available in brushed stainless steel finish
- Designer fire art available in a metal coil or a nickel stix design that adds a unique fireplace element
- Alternate river rocks and colored glass (Blue, Amber, Black, Red and Clear) media kits are available to replace the glass embers supplied with the unit
- Media enhancement kits of river rocks, GEO shapes and colored glass are designed for random placement within the firebox as an addition to either the CRYSTALINE™ ember bed or any of the other optional media
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME™ Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels echo flames throughout the firebox
- Optional ACS (anti-condensation switch)
- Optional convenient on/off or thermostatic remote controls
- Certified for bedrooms, bathrooms, bed sitting rooms and mobile homes
- Alternate media kits are available to replace glass embers supplied with unit
- All media enhancement kits are designed for random placement within the firebox as an addition to either the Crystaline ember bed or any of the other optional media kits
- All units are natural gas. If propane is required - please order conversion kit.
- Blower installation will be simplified if installed through the pre-finishing access panel prior to framing/finishing
- 4" (inner) and 7" (outer) venting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This unit is suitable for Power Vent Kit
- Power vent must extend minimum 10 feet, maximum 110 feet, depending on specific fireplace model. Power vent kit includes: power vent terminal and power vent cord/wire harness (20 ft.), electronic junction control box and 20 ft. of wire are included with power vent adaptor kits where required. Power vent cord/wire harness is 20 feet, if this length is not sufficient to meet the fireplace, splice additional wires in a junction box installed inside the building. Ensure all applicable electrical codes are followed.
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.