Napoleon Oakdale™ EPI3 Series Wood Inserts EPI3C / EPI3T
Napoleon adds to their wood burning collection with the Napoleon Oakdale™EPI3 wood inserts. The EPI3T has a traditional flush front with a cast iron surround and the EPI3C has a contemporary flush front with a cast iron surround. The EPI3’s give customers the option of a wood burning insert that will match any décor, whether it be traditional or contemporary. Four stainless steel secondary air tubes supercharge the fuel burning process and generate a beautiful display of YELLOW DANCING FLAMES®. Complete with a removable painted black log retainer and a heat circulating blower, both the EPI3T & EPI3C are perfect heating solutions for your home or cottage.
- UNIT INCLUDES: FULLY REFRACTORY LINED FIREBOX, HEAT CIRCULATING BLOWER WITH AUTOMATIC THERMODISC AND VARIABLE SPEEDCONTROL, CERAMIC GLASS, CAST SURROUND WITH DOOR
- CAST IRON EPA WOOD BURNING INSERT
- The Napoleon EPI3T/EPI3C Fireplace Insert burns up to 55,000 BTU's and heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- The Napoleon EPI3T/EPI3C is EPA certified and one of the cleanest burning wood inserts available.
- The Napoleon EPI3T/EPI3C insert has the largest ceramic glass viewing area in the industry- 300 sq. inches.
- The Napoleon EPI3C is available in painted metallic black finish.
- The Napoleon EPI3T is available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown and painted metallic black finish.
- The Napoleon EPI3T/EPI3C Fireplace Insert has a full refractory lined firebox.
- The Napoleon insert has an air wash system that keeps the viewing glass clean.
- Rear rollers and over-sized leveling screws make the Napoleon EPI3T & EPI3C easy to install.
- The Napoleon EPI3T/EPI3C insert has a removable painted metallic black log retainer for easy cleaning.
- The Napoleon EPI3T/EPI3C Fireplace Insert has a removable one piece high density vermiculite baffle that allows easy access for chimney cleaning and maintenance.
- The Napoleon insert has a safety door switch and heat activated thermal switch for reliable carefree blower performance.
- The 6" flue collar of the The Napoleon EPI3T/EPI3C is detachable from outside or inside the firebox and adjustable to a 30 degree offset.
- 6" venting
|Model||EPI3T & EPI3C|
|Firebox Capacity (cu. ft.)||1.8|
|Area Heated (sq. ft.)||1,500|
|Burn Time (Hours)||8|
|Log Size (Max)||18"|
|Emissions (Grams Per Hour)||2.6|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|Blower Kit Available||Yes (Standard)|
|Certified under U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (E.P.A.) July 1990 40 C.F.R. Part 60 and the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (D.E.Q.) particulate emission standards by E.E.M.C these appliances have been tested and listed by Omni testing services to standards: ULC-S628, UL1482. Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house and geographical location.|
- Up to 55,000 BTU’s
- Glass Size: 12"h x 25"w
- EPA Certified
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.