Napoleon Oakdale™ Series Wood Inserts EPI1101M
The 1101 wood burning insert won a prestigious industry award for its unique design, which allows for flush mount or hearth mount installation in either a masonry or factory built fireplace. Featuring an elegantly designed full view single door, standard WHISPER QUIET heat circulating blower & thermostatic sensor, this innovative design transforms small amounts of wood into large amounts of cozy heat. Customize your 1101 insert with an optional cast iron surround kit that will enhance your decor, available in porcelain enamel Majolica brown or painted black finishes.
- UNIT INCLUDES: WHISPER QUIET™ HEAT CIRCULATING BLOWER WITH AUTOMATIC THERMODISC, VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL
- DELUXE EPA WOOD BURNING INSERT
- Large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door
- Effective airwash in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean
- Economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations
- Fully refractory lined firebox maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions and complete combustion
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox, heated and returned to the room
- Non-catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor which can deteriorate over time
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control regulates primary and secondary air establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn
- Cast iron surround kit (CISK, CISKN) finished outside dimension 28 1/8 "H x 42 1/4"W
- 6" venting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|BTU||Heat Output*||High Output (High Burn)**|
|11,700 - 42,200||55,000|
|Firebox Capacity (cu. ft.)||1.7|
|Area Heated (sq. ft.)***||600 - 1,600+|
|Burn Time (Hours)||7|
|Log Size (Max)||18"|
|Emissions (Grams per Hour)||4.1|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|Blower Kit Available||Standard|
|Minimum Fireplace Opening||28 1/2"||22"||16 1/2"|
|Finished Outside Dimensions if using Cast Iron Surround||42 1/4"||28 1/8"||-|
|Weight Of Bricks||110 lbs.|
|Weight Without Bricks||185 lbs.|
|If the stove is to be installed on a combustible floor, it must be placed on an approved non-combustible hearth pad, that extends 8" (200mm) beyond the stove sides and back, and 18" (455 mm) to the front. Clearances can be reduced with shielding acceptable to local authorities. Reduced installation must comply with NFPA211 or CAN/CSA-B365.|
*EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/h with softwood test fuel (for emissions only), no refueling.
**Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
***Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and firewood used.
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.