Napoleon Oakdale™ Series Wood Inserts EPI1402M
What do you do with your existing inefficient masonry fireplace? Retrofit with an efficient Napoleon wood burning insert! Through easy operation, you achieve clean burning fires, radiating luxurious heat with minimal amount of work and wood. Designed to be the perfect fit, this stylish insert will bring you years of satisfaction and of course, the beauty of a natural roaring fire with incomparable efficiencies! The deluxe 1402 wood burning insert comes complete with surround and trim, plus two powerful heat circulating 200 CFM blowers.
- UNIT INCLUDES: 2 WHISPER QUIET™ HEAT CIRCULATING BLOWERS WITH AUTOMATIC THERMODISC, VARIABLE SPEED CONTROL, COMPLETE WITH SURROUND & TRIM TO COVER FIREPLACE OPENING UP TO 32" H x 44 1/2" W
- DELUXE EPA WOOD BURNING INSERT
- The Napoleon 1402 fireplace insert has a large viewing area through an elegantly arched cast iron door.
- The Napoleon 1402 has an effective air wash in combination with high temperatures that keeps the viewing glass clean.
- The Napoleon 1402 insert finishes in painted black and porcelain enamel almond, black and green.
- The Napoleon 1402 wood burning insert has matching spring handles that accompany the door.
- With the Napoleon 1402 fireplace insert an economical 6" flue assures you of efficiency and cost saving installations.
- A fully refractory lined firebox for the Napoleon 1402 fireplace insert maintains the interior temperatures necessary to achieve low emissions and complete combustion.
- Cool room air is circulated around the firebox of the Napoleon 1402 insert, heated and returned to the room.
- Non catalytic high tech design eliminates the need for a delicate ceramic catalytic combustor for the Napoleon insert, which can deteriorate over time.
- The easy operation of a single lever burn control for the Napoleon 1402 wood burning insert regulates primary and secondary air, establishing a perfect mixture and providing a clean burn.
- 6" venting
- The Napoleon Deluxe Fireplace Insert 1402 has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|BTU||Heat Output*||High Output (High Burn)**|
|11,400 - 41,300||70,000|
|Firebox Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.25|
|Area Heated (sq. ft.)***||800 - 2,000+|
|Burn Time (Hours)||9|
|Log Size (Max)||18"|
|Mobile Home Approved||No|
|Blower Kit Available||Standard|
|Minimum Fireplace Opening||26"||22"||14"|
|Finished Outside Dimensions if using Cast Iron Surround||53 1/2"||32"||-|
|Weight Of Bricks||145 lbs.|
|Weight Without Bricks||250 lbs.|
|If the stove is to be installed on a combustible floor, it must be placed on an approved non-combustible hearth pad, that extends 8" (200mm) beyond the stove sides and back, and 18" (455mm) to the front. Clearances can be reduced with shielding acceptable to local authorities. Reduced installation must comply with NFPA211 or CAN/CSA-B365.|
*EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) rated BTU/h with softwood test fuel (for emissions only), no refueling.
**Wolf Steel Ltd. own test results showing realistic BTU using hardwood logs with regular refueling. Heat output will differ on chimney draft as well as type, moisture content and size of wood.
***Figures may vary with individual conditions such as floor plan layout, insulation value/heat loss of the house, geographical location and firewood used.
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.