Napoleon S Series™ Wood Stove S4
The Napoleon S4 Wood Stove is EPA approved with a modern cast iron door and pedestal base in a metallic charcoal finish. The stove features an “Easy Glide” ash drawer with a removable ash pan and lid for easy cleaning. The S4 also features a “Secure Lock” lever action door handle (with a removable handle shield) that remains in a convenient up position when the door is open, making refuelling safe and easy. The S4 is the perfect wood burning stove for those wanting wood burning technology with a clean, contemporary look.
- UNIT COMES READY FOR INSTALLATION, COMPLETE WITH CAST PEDESTAL BASE, CAST IRON DOOR AND SLIDE OUT ASH DRAWER
- EPA WOOD BURNING STOVE
- The Napoleon S4 Wood Stove burns up to 70,000 BTU/hour.
- The Napoleon S4 has a removable stainless steel floating secondary air manifold.
- The Napoleon Wood Burning Stove comes with hidden hinges and an extra large glass viewing area.
- The Napoleon Wood Stove S4 is a contemporary EPA wood stove complete with contemporary cast door and cast pedestal base.
- This Napoleon Wood Burning Stove comes equipped with a precision slide out ash drawer with removable ash pan complete with lid.
- A secure lock lever action door handle remains in a convenient up position while re-loading fuel for the Napoleon Wood Stove S4.
- The Napoleon S4 has a removable handle sleeve for added safety.
- There's a convenient holder for the handle sleeve located in slide out ash drawer of the Napoleon Wood Stove.
- A heavy duty 5/16" firebox top is one great feature of the Napoleon Wood Burning Stove.
- The Napoleon S4 has a vortex combustion system.
- A ceramic fiber baffle system is another feature of this Napoleon Wood Stove.
- The Napoleon S4 comes in a metallic charcoal finish.
- An optional door accent trim in brushed stainless steel finish is offered for the Napoleon S4.
- The Napoleon Wood Burning Stove is Mobile Home Approved - US Only.
- 6" venting
|BTU||Heat Output||High Output (High Burn)**|
|11,400 - 41,300||70,000|
|Firebox Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.25|
|Area Heated (sq. ft.)||800 - 2,000+|
|Burn Time (Hours)||9|
|Log Size (Max)||18"|
(Grams Per Hour)
|Width (D)||25 1/2"|
|Depth (C)||26 1/2"|
|Flue Diameter (F)||6"|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes (USA Only)|
|Blower Kit Available||Yes|
- Up to 70,000 BTU's
- Glass Size: 10 1/2"h x 16 1/4"w
- EPA Certified
- S-Series Medium Stove
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.