Napoleon Vittoria™ Gas Fireplace G19
With its sleek, tall, slender design, the Napoleon Vittoria™ Gas Fireplace easily installs into smaller wall applications, perfect for entranceways and corner wall installations. With the choice of a traditional log set and surrounds or a contemporary Mineral Rocks and surrounds, the Vittoria™ now offers two entirely different looks. The Vittoria™ features Napoleon’s exclusive NIGHT LIGHT™, electronic ignition with battery back-up and heat radiating ceramic glass. Either choice, traditional or modern, the Vittoria™ is the perfect fireplace for smaller living spaces.
- UNIT INCLUDES: ELECTRONIC IGNITION GAS VALVE WITH SHUT OFF, BATTERY BACK-UP AND ON/OFF SWITCH, BUILT-IN ADJUSTABLE FLAME HEAT CONTROL (NATURAL GAS ONLY), NIGHT LIGHT™ WITH ON/OFF SWITCH, EXCLUSIVE PHAZER® LOG SET WITH CHARCOAL AND GLOWING EMBERS OR RIVER ROCK/STONE ACCENT BURNER SYSTEM, CERAMIC GLASS. BATHROOM/BEDROOM/BEDSITTING ROOM/MOBILE HOME APPROVED.
- DIRECT VENT GAS FIREPLACE (ZERO CLEARANCE TOP OR REAR VENT)
- Up to 11,500 BTU and 45% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Exclusive PHAZER log set and glowing charcoal ember bed are so realistic they look like a real wood fire
- Exclusive NIGHT LIGHT illuminates the decorative firebox and logs even when the fireplace is off
- Compact size makes it ideal for raised kitchen applications
- Innovative design allows tightest corner installation available
- Top or rear venting allows for versatile installation options
- Fuel saving electronic ignition with battery back-up
- Hidden on/off switch is conveniently located on the bottom front panel
- Choice of either the realistic PHAZER log assembly or the river rock assembly
- 100% SAFE GUARD gas control system automatically and quickly shuts off the gas control for your peace of mind
- Heat radiating ceramic glass
- Optional contemporary facing kits available in painted black or brushed stainless steel finishes
- Optional traditional facing kits with Victorian ornamental insets are available in painted black or hammertone pewter finishes
- Optional MIRRO-FLAME Porcelain Reflective Radiant Panels
- Optional on/off or modulating remotes available
- All units are natural gas. If propane is required - please order conversion kit.
- Contemporary facing kits, CFK and CFS19 require modified fireplace clearances; consult installation instructions for specifics.
- UNLESS TOP VENTING THROUGH THE CABINET, CABINETS ARE DESIGNED FOR REAR VENT AND CAN ONLY BE USED WITH FK19 & FK19PW FACING KITS
- Bathroom, bedroom and bedsitting room approved
- Mobile home approved
- 4" (inner) and 7" (outer) venting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Model||GD19 The Vittoria™|
|34 1/8″||34 3/8″|
|Front Width||20 1/2″||22 1/4″|
|Glass Area (sq. in.)||399|
|Mobile Home Certified||Yes|
Tested to ANSI Z21.50 and CSA 2.22.
This product has a design registration.
- Up to 11,500 BTU’s
- Glass Sizes: 24"h x 16 5/8"w
- Natural Gas and Propane
- Heat Radiating Ceramic Glass
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
About the Manufacturer:
In 1976, Wolfgang Schroeter launched a small steel fabrication business that started by manufacturing steel railings in Barrie, Ontario. Since the first wood stove rolled off the production line over 35 years ago, Wolf Steel's commitment was to be distinctive and successful in everything they do. By 1981 the demand for more had grown, and thus their Napoleon line was born. Since then, demand for Napoleon's products has extended beyond Ontario's borders and into the rest of Canada, the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom. Napoleon is North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of quality wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, and outdoor living products.