DETERMINE THE SIZE OF YOUR GAS LOGS
To get the perfect look, it’s important to choose the size log set that best fits in your fireplace. This simple measuring process will help you choose the right size.
Follow these simple steps:
1) Measure the front width of you fireplace.
2) Measure the width at the back of your fireplace.
3) Measure the depth from the front to the back of your fireplace.
4) Measure the height from the top to bottom of the front your fireplace.
5) Measure the height from the top to bottom of the back your fireplace.
A) A minimum of 2 inches on both sides must be maintained between the gas log burner system equipment and the fireplace sidewalls, and some customers prefer up to 6 inches on both sides.
B) The gas log set chosen should not be longer than the width of the rear fireplace wall.
C) Fireplace should be a minimum of 12 to 14 inches deep for almost any kind of gas logs.